Thursday, February 5, 2009

Let the waiting continue...

The earliest I can go in for induction is Sunday at 10pm. So at least there is an endgame, which is great, since I don't think I could handle facing another weekend without it.
Good news is I have progressed in the last week. So there is still a chance I might start labor on my own. That said, I will not update the blog until there can be a 'Heading to the Hospital' headline. It's depressing to keep trying to make news out of no news.
Nate and I have just decided to forget the past week and live it up this weekend like it's our last weekend of freedom...'cause it is.
xo Karen & Nate

3 comments:

  1. Karen and Nate,

    It's like the old saying goes, "a watched pot never boils". I guess your kid is gonna have a sense of irony. ;)

    Thinking of you daily, hourly...
    Love, Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. You better not have eight in you like that woman in SoCal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, isn't this getting a bit ridiculous?

    I suppose induction might start in an hour if you're fortunate enough to get the earliest slot.

    If it doesn't happen this morning, I say scrap it all and just commit to pregnant as your new lifestyle.

    ReplyDelete