Saturday, February 28, 2009

Happy Birthday, Daddy!


Apologies for the radio silence, but after five days home, I had a little scare about my c-sect incision and was placed on strict bed-rest until yesterday.
I'm finally feeling good, able to move about ...just in time to celebrate Nate's birthday and upload some more pics.

My three weeks of bed-rest produced many visitors who came to help me take care of little Harper. After my parents left, Harper got to meet Marc & Charlotte, Ben K, Joanna, Ashlee, Heather, Carla and Shannon. Then Nate's parents came to town and spent the entire week looking after Harper and myself. I know they didn't mind getting lots of Harper-time. It was love at first sight. Big thanks to all of you lovely, sweet, patient people. I really appreciate the help and the love!

Life has been a little rough this past week. We're new to this game, so we're still trying to figure it all out. Our friend, Sally came over yesterday and suggested we re-visit the swaddle...it worked last night so we'll see how tonight goes...
Welcome to parenthood!

I'll try to keep updating every two weeks or so.
Love to all of you and thanks for checking in on our happy little family.
All the best,
Karen, Nate & Harper

No comments:

Post a Comment