Sunday, February 8, 2009

Heading to the Hospital

I can finally say it!
Our appt slot got moved up, so Nate and I are heading to the hospital at 3pm to hopefully start the induction procedure by 5 or 6pm. I feel pretty guilty about evicting H since we're still both doing great, sleeping well, getting around and happy to co-exist, but my hope is that if we get this started while we're both doing great, all I'll need is a kick-start and we'll be home free. I'm already 4 cm dilated and have been slowly getting to this point in the past 4 weeks.

I have put my sister in charge of updates from this point on, so check back. Hopefully within the next 24-36hrs we'll have a 'It's a ..." heading!
We can't wait!

Thank you so much for all the love, thoughts, and prayers.
Make room in your hearts for one more beautiful soul!
xo Karen & Nate

No comments:

Post a Comment