Thursday, August 12, 2010

Oos

We're at the phase where it's really starting to become necessary for Harper to use her words.
I know she has them in her head. Most times she refuses to use them until I urge her to.
But today, she picked up her shoes and held them up to me and said, "Ooos, ooos."
We put her shoes on and went for a walk. It was sweet.
I also noticed that she's in a better mood the more I pay attention to her. Tuesday, after we returned from three weeks away, I was running around trying to unpack, do laundry, put the house back in order...she was trying me every moment. Today, we spent the whole day playing... was a total angel.
She's getting to be quite a boogie queen. She's shaking her hips and singing a long. She knows to chorus to quite a large number of songs and I'm always pleased as punch to hear her sing along. She makes my heart smile. I'm a proud mama and a grateful one that she shares my passion for music.

No comments:

Post a Comment