Thursday, July 15, 2010

So Close to Talking

Harper is really starting to repeat words and she babbles so much. It's a sweet tone she takes whenever she's saying whatever she's trying to express. Every day there's a new word she tries out. She's got 'yellow', 'blue', 'up' and 'poopoo' down this week. I'm working on convincing her to leave diapers behind, but I think it'll be a while.
She does like to carry her potty around upstairs, usually to the middle of our bedroom. Not quite sure what that's about, but I'm hoping once she starts using the potty for real it will stay in a bathroom.

This morning she carried the step stool over to the sink, climbed up and grabbed a bath crayon off the back of the counter. She was REAL proud of herself. She kept laughing to herself and telling me (I think) that she did it all by herself. What a cutie!

No comments:

Post a Comment